Welcome to icanlawn.com, where learning to lawn is simple!
Get the grass seed you need from our full range of lawn seed mixes for family life, pets, shade and clay soils.
Keep your grass green and healthy using our seasonal lawn food and bring more bees & butterflies to your garden with our wonderful wildflower mixes.
Browse our most popular Grass Seed, Lawn Food and Wildflower products!
- General Use Grass Seed
- Quality seed for a high-traffic family lawn
- Grows fast, thick and green
- Recovers quickly from wear and tear
- CLAY SOIL GRASS SEED
- Hardwearing grass designed for clay soils
- Creates a lusciously green dream lawn
- Tolerates drought and downpours
- Best For Pets Grass Seed
- The toughest grass seed for pets
- Fills in dog urine patches fast
- Strong and speedy growth within 10 days
- QUICK REPAIR GRASS SEED
- Repairs wear & tear quickly
- Grows rapidly to create a hardwearing lawn
- Develops dense & durable vibrant green grass
Help & Advice
Get great help & advice from us on all things lawn, lawn food & wildflowers!
When to cut grass first time in spring UK
Once spring arrives, many of us will be thinking about pulling the lawn mower out after winter and getting ready for the first mow of the year. But knowing when to cut your grass in the UK for the first time in spring and what other prep work to do will help your garden thrive in warmer weather.
6 tips for creating a hedgehog friendly garden
Hedgehogs are cute little creatures, and even though we don’t often see them, they are on the move every night, exploring and foraging in our gardens for food. Below, we share some helpful tips for creating a hedgehog friendly garden to give one of the UK’s most-loved nocturnal adventurers an easier livelihood.
How to get a green lawn
As our lawns emerge from winter, they can look a little worse for wear, and with summer just around the corner there’s no doubt you’ll want to make your neighbours green with envy! But how do you get a green lawn, and fast?
Read Our Reviews
How To Hub
Our step-by-step guides are designed to help you learn how to lawn in the easiest way possible.
How to use
Discover how to use, what to use and when to use when it comes to feeding your lawn